3/27/10

Rachel K - Newberg Senior Portraits

I had so much fun on this session!! This senior has a great name! And so does her mom, which happens to be the same name as my assistant, Carol. So picture this: every time mom Carol or my Carol would say Rachel, both Rachels would respond and every time I would ask my Carol to do something: hold a reflector, fix hair, grab the camera bag, mom Carol would try to do it. We all just laughed and laughed at our silliness (and our confusion!).






























3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! We're all very pleased with how they turned out :) Ahh thank you Rachel! You've got a wonderful name too..
    haha
    -Rachel K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel!!! You've got some FANTASTIC backdrops! These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel - I am jumping up and down excited that you like your images!!

    Hi Lindz - Long time no talk to. You will laugh when I tell you what these "backdrops" really are!!

    ReplyDelete