5/1/09

Who says you can't have a pet in a business portrait? Maybe no one has actually said that but if they ever did....
This little pup was so funny! I have photographed many dogs and their people and have used lots of different tricks to get them to "smile". But this little guy was not impressed by all my efforts until I realized that his mommy had already told me how to get his attention. Duh! All we had to do is mention his grandma's name and he perked right up! How cute is that?!?!






2 comments:

  1. Rachel, Thanks so much for making our first professional photo shoot something to remember. Cooper and I had so much fun and we can't wait to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel - those are adorable. That is great that Tabrina and Cooper made your website. We are very proud of Tabrina and her work here at the City of Newberg and she definitely deserved to be the Employee of the Year.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete