9/29/09

BIG News!!

OK, so we have a couple of very big and exciting news to announce:

The first one: After 30 years, I have finally stopped biting my nails! OK, so that isn't super big or earth shattering, but it kinda sorta is for me. Whenever I brainstormed, watched TV, or get to the exciting part in a book, I would start biting. Uuggg! When I caught my little Nomi picking up on the bad habit, I knew I needed to quit and so I did. The only bad thing: I keep accidently scratching everything in my path. I don't mean to, I am just not used to nails. I even drew blood on my arm two weeks ago... what a dork I am!

The second one (and this is a big one): I know I must be crazy but I have decided to go for it. An opportunity arose to share a retail location with another photographer in town and I decided to jump on it. I know I am crazy but I am so excited!! So, if you are wondering why I have been a bit slower than usual at returning emails and phone calls, this is why and I am so very very sorry. We are moving this weekend and I totally can't wait! I will post pictures of the new place as soon as everything is settled. Plus I will put more detailed info in my upcoming newsletter. Also, people keep asking when I will be having an Open House / Grand Opening.... well, I guess I should. I'll keep you posted as soon as I figure it out....

No comments:

Post a Comment