3/1/10

Ethan & Lindsey

Engagement Portraits? Rachel? Yep, I did. I was a little nervous to post these. We get enough wedding inquires as it is and I didn't want to encourage any more. The thought of photographing a wedding makes me break out in a cold sweat and then I find myself rocking back and forth in a corner somewhere. But this is my Lindsey. She is sooooo cool so when she asked if we would create her engagement portraits (just the engagement, not the wedding), I of course said yes.

As a side note, I have to admit, I am so lame. I am so behind in blog posts. From the look of the blog, we are just sitting here twitteling our thumbs. On the contrary, we have been steadily busy and very blessed. The economy hasn't affected us much (knock on wood). So if the blog seems pretty dead to you, I am dreadfully sorry. It is only because I am lame and because we are trying to make sure all of our orders are on time.









No comments:

Post a Comment