4/14/10

Girls Night Out

We had so much fun at Girls Night Out! More people came than I ever hoped and we were able to raise almost $150 for Love Inc from just raffle sales alone!!

Here is a pic of the gift bags which were packed with all kinds of goodies. They looked so flippin' cute, that I had to take a pic to show.




Mmmmmmm, yummy food.




Here is shot of all the prizes that were raffled off. Congrats to the winners. They totally walked away with some super cool stuff!





I also took some pics of each vendor's table. They had so much cool stuff that I could not resist!






















Anyone who knows Nomi, knows she is a total choco-holic. The girls at Mode du Jour Day Spa & Salon gave her a couple of pieces of chocolate from this jar. She took those pieces, said a quick thank-you, ran off and hid in a corner and ate them! She is so weird! She is also two years old, but so weird....





I totally wish that is me here because by the end of the evening, a massage looked so good!

2 comments:

  1. If you want to pamper yourself, go to "girls night out"! Rachel knows how to do it right! I had so much fun, Thank you to everyone. The gift bags were like christmas just for me! I had so much fun opening all the little treasures! Can't wait to do it again!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I'm so glad I went and took my girls with me. We spent over an hour with the terrific vendors, eating, shopping, and WINNING A RAFFLE!! Woop Wooop! It was all for a great local cause - Love Inc. Thanks Rachel for hosting and drawing my winning Raffle ticket!

    Renae Heineck
    Custom Cakes, Newberg

    ReplyDelete