9/9/13

Effective Immediatly


Q&A

Q: Is your husband's motorcycle accident the reason why you are no longer accepting new clients?

A: Yes. After his accident, we all took some time to reflect and felt that this would be the best move for our family.


Q: You photographed both of my sons' senior portraits and now my daughter is a senior. Is she considered a new client?

A: No. She would be considered a returning client. A returning client is someone we have previously photographed or have previously photographed someone in their immediate family.


Q: When do you think you will start accepting new clients again?

A: The most honest answer that I can give is: I don't know.


Q: I have a Gift Certificate / Gift Card to your studio. Even though we are considered new clients, will you still honor the certificate / gift card?

A: Yes, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment