6/6/09

Miss Sarah - Senior Newberg

So one day, I had this brilliant idea!! How about putting some of my HS Senior portraits on the blog!! Great idea huh! Especially since about 50% of what we do is HS Seniors. We usually put our seniors on our MySpace page, but why not here too?

So this beautiful young woman just graduated last night (Congrats Sarah!!!!). How cool is that! I am always so excited for my seniors when they enter the next chapter of their lives.

I totally love this girl. She was such a good sport during her portrait session. She was totally cool about anything I suggested... despite the fact that it must have been 30 degrees outside! In between chattering teeth and shivers, she was able to totally fake it and pretend that she was in Hawaii. Luv her!











No comments:

Post a Comment