6/23/09

Pride and Prejudice


I first discovered the "Pride and Prejudice" BBC miniseries around 8 years ago when my dear Aunt Margaret popped over for a visit and brought with her a treasure in the form of VHS tapes (remember those??). In six short hours, Mr. Darcy (a.k.a. Colin Firth) went from "an okay looking inconsequential snob" to "so sexy I would marry him!!!" I was hooked - and not just on Mr. Darcy. I would be forevermore an ardent lover of the film.

OK, so as most of you know, I am a bit of a Pride and Prejudice nut. LOVE the book. LOVE the movie. If you have ever done a portrait session with me, about half the time, I end up talking about P&P. Whenever someone says they have not seen the movie, I always say, "OMGosh, we have to watch it someday!". Well, someday has finally come!!

On July 15th, at 11:00 am, we are going to watch the 6 hour (I know, its long...) A&E version of Pride and Prejudice!!

So Ladies (and Gentlemen), if you love period pieces, British drama, and Jane Austin, then you'll LOVE this movie! This invite is open to everyone and anyone, so bring your mom, best friend, sister, daughter. The more the merrier! Call for Directions: 503-554-6808. See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment