9/23/10

Bethany - Newberg Senior Portraits

Here's a tiny sneak peak of Bethany's images...

I met Bethany a few years ago as her mom is a teacher at my kids' elementry school and then later my son's 4th grade teacher. I couldn't believe it when she emailed me
last year asking if she could be a senior rep for the following year. I couldn't believe that her senior year was coming up and now its here and she's now a bona fide rep.

I just loved the light we had that day making Bethany's blue eyes totally light up. She is so beautiful and so sweet and a ton of fun to photograph.


IMG_9399-2

IMG_9493-2

IMG_9541-2-copy

IMG_9601-2

I know, some of you must be falling out of your seats. 4 posts in one week!! Well, I totally forgot how productive I am when ALL the kids are in school. This past month has been a bit bitter sweet. Not only did Nomi turn the big 3, she is now old enough to attend preschool (gasp & sniff). Well, 2 days a week, for 3 hours a day, Nomi is at school, which leaves me with a bit of extra time to get some serious work done. Wooo Hooo!!!

Aha!! I finally figured out how to post the images larger in the blog. Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment