9/22/10

We've Moved!

I know, I know. I'm crazy. But it is true. We moved the studio... again! We are now located at 1505 Portland Rd. Suite 206 and we love it!!

Everyone asks why we moved. Did something bad happen? Is the economy affecting us? Did Danielle (the photographer I share the studio with) and I have a falling out? No, nothing that dramatic. So here's the lowdown. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Danielle and I both realized that we really didn't need that much space. The location of the building totally rocked but we were just not using all the space. But we were paying for all the square footage none the less. When the light bulb went off for us, we decided it was time to move... so we did!

We are going to miss the gallery feel of our old space. And the display windows could not be beat. And man did the location rock! But we are totally not going to miss the not-so-pretty carpet, which totally clashed with the boutique look we are going for.

So our new place is beautiful! It has gorgeous wood floors, beautiful window light, and it is the perfect size for the perfect price. Yay!

And the best part of all, we are right next to Nikki Jane's Boutique! They have the cutest stuff in there... I am so in trouble!!

So in fair warning, someday I might move the studio back home...probably when Nomi is in 1st grade or higher. By then, she will be old enough to realize that crying during consultations is usually not a good idea.

My dream would be to take over the whole house and move my family to a different house... I wonder if they would go for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment